3 1/2 cups of oat flour
1 cup of wheat flour
1 3/4 cups hazelnut meal
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 Tablespoons cold butter
2 teaspoons rose water
2/3 cup honey
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Chop butter into mixture with a pastry cutter or knead in with your fingers until you get a crumbly mixture.
4. Add rose water, honey, applesauce, and pecans, and mix.
5. Add milk. Stir with a fork or knead with hands until dough forms.
6. Coat hands with oat flour. Press soft dough into shallow baking dish or cookie sheet with sides to the depth of one inch. Try to make it as rectangular as you can.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until set and lightly golden.