Wizard of Oz set

Well I am finally getting back to rebinding this set. I have scrapped most of the ideas I had for the first book as being too time consuming with the tools I have. I found a spray that deacidifys paper so I’m just going to take the Copelman book and rebind it. If I had more tools and so, I could do it but as it is, this has stalled me for too long already. I also found end paper that looks (to me) like a desert and I may paint a twister on it. So far I have end papers applied and am currently squaring and trimming the pages. I need to build something to support the plough- right now I’m using an empty quilting frame but that’s not the best solution.

What I am trying to do is to perform one operation a day (at least) even on the days I work. Today should see the trimming finished and the first edge gilded.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.